Want to Upgrade Viewpad

plumm23

Dec 2, 2013
I am the owner of the Viewpad 10pi 64gb edition. I know this is a great tablet, but want it to do more. I was at the Mircosoft store recently playing with the new tablets and was blown away. I want to expand my capabilities for my tablet. Here is what I would like to do:

Possibly expand to a 128gb ssd.
Upgrade to windows 8 (Microsoft Office 2013) with it running smoothly. I need bluetooth, sound, and video to be stable. Currently runs Windows 7 Home
Upgrade to Android 4.4 Kit Kat. Again I want a stable build with a functioning version of the Google Play app. Currently runs Android 2.3

I know this tablet can do great things so any help is appreciated. I would need instructions on installing the programs and where they can be found, if possible.

Thanks in Advance

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Maximum MicroSD Card size is 32GB, and I don't believe that can be changed (hardware limitation). Windows 8 is possible but you'd likely lose dual boot. Android 4.4 is unlikely unless a developer can reverse engineer the Gingerbread drivers to work, or if someone has compatible drivers.