Warning - Innovatek Inno Pad 10; Other Innovatek Tabs From MP3PlayerStore

portishead

Mar 15, 2012
Just wanted to let other members know I purchased this Inno Pad i10 from XSCargo in Canada. XSCargo has no tech support for this unit.

To save anyone the hoops I had to jump through after my unit stopped working:

If you browse to w__ dot innovatek dot ca, and click "Contact Us". There is a nice 1-877 number to call for "customer service". It turns out this number is the customer service line for MP3PlayerStore. I received SOME customer service, was promised a ROM to flash my bricked Innopad i10.

When I called today finally to see if they had a ROM for me, they refused to give me any service at all saying "You're lucky we were nice enough to serve you this far". My tablet is still a $100 paperweight.

This number is NOT TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND AS SOON AS YOUR TABLET STOPS WORKING YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

Please join me in boycotting MP3PlayerStore dot com. This company is nothing but a front to sell garbage products with no quality control and no customer service whatsoever.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND/OR TIME WITH THESE RIP OFF ARTISTS.

:mad:

sabrina1225

Oct 9, 2012
I had the same problem, except I bought off of eBay and contacted the seller directly. They gave me the following information and it worked great for me. My tablet is back up and running great.
Re-flashing the tablet could help solving this issue.

please go to this link-----> Index of /CustomerCare/Android/Android4.0

download the instructions on how to reflash.doc and you image file

image file(depends on your unit)
*innosoul july12.img for innosoul 7"
*innopadi10.img for innopadi10 4gb
*innopadi10 8gb.img for innopad 8gb

there are 2 ways of doing it:

1.) via SD card (recommended as it is easier)

download the phoenixcardV306.zip

2.) via your computer

download live suit 1.09.rar

please read the instructions on how to reflash and see if you can do it on your own. If you are having problems. You can call us or give us you rcontact number so that we can guide you through it. Thank you.

The Phoenix software runs great on Windows XP Pro it not only used my micro SD card to solve the problem, it reformatted it back to normal and I was able to put my files back on it.