Weather Widget Disappeared After Update

bcn

Oct 16, 2013
Hi there

I bought lenovo A2109 few days ago and decided to update it to the latest firmware, after I installed it I realized that weather widget disapeared from main screen. I thought it would be in menu with other widgets but was not there. I tried to find some help on lenovo website but nothing was there. So please give me some clue.thank you

bcn

Oct 16, 2013
Yeah that is true, but I really liked that widget and from the other side that should not be a problem to restore it. From the produck I just bought I expect it to work.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi bcn, congratulations on your new A2109 and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

TNS

Jul 26, 2013
Hi there

I bought lenovo A2109 few days ago and decided to update it to the latest firmware, after I installed it I realized that weather widget disapeared from main screen. I thought it would be in menu with other widgets but was not there. I tried to find some help on lenovo website but nothing was there. So please give me some clue.thank you

From the main screen, touch the six little dots in the upper right hand corner and you will see apps and widgets. touch widgets and scroll over one screen and you should see the accuweather widget. At least that's where mine is after I did update. However if you are looking for that box with local weather that was on the home screen, the update did away with that. You have to use the new accuweather widget now. Sorry.