Welcome to the Allwinner A31 Forum

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
You're very welcome tragidy, I know you'll put it to good use.:)

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Colorful technology is going to reveal the new Android 4.3 features on its new Colorfly tablet (using Allwinner A31s processor) .
Compared with Android 4.2, 4.3 includes a range of changes, the key features are:
Multiple users and Restricted Profiles:
According to Google, Android support for multiple users, with Android 4.3 you can give each person their own space. Furthermore, the user can restrict app usage and content consumption by using the new version. That means users can customize things on a user level, allowing parental controls and a lock on certain apps.
Bluetooth Smart Ready 4.0
Bluetooth low energy is featured and it allows apps to connect to the low-power sensors that are all the rage in fitness technology these days.
Open GL ES 3.0:
Android supports the latest version of the industry standard Open GL ES 3.0 for graphic ability. The speed and detail in games are massively enhanced and a high performance 1080p HD is delivered.
DRM APIs:
Better DRM (Digital Rights Management) is featured to present the most wonderful user experience.
Colorful has released a series of Colorfly tablet products which are powered by Allwinner A31s Quad-Core processor and Colorfly U781 Q1 is the one which got the most attention among all the tablets. It adopts an all-in-one aluminum alloy design by CNC technology, with a 7.85" display and provides 1GB DDR3 RAM and 6GB flash memory of storage. It also has a 2.0-megapixel front camera and a 5.0-megapixel autofocus rear camera.

Kay Rain

Jan 16, 2015
Here another A31 aLLWINNER post or is this the right place to post

.don't no were to begin. as you may see I should have 15gigs in that section of the sd card been messing around with twrp that's when I lost the storage[
Screenshot_2015-01-17-00-52-49.png

some information on the system I don't thing that's right also anyway any help from starting from scratch. I tried the phonixusbpro but cant get the thing going just got it to light up green cant get the tablet to get into upgrade mode

Screenshot_2015-01-17-00-53-17.png
Screenshot_2015-01-17-00-53-23.png

Its a quadcore (FASTTHING) kitkat the latest .( duh picture ) any help kindly leave a message. the tablet has volumes, home and power buttons now how to post this .......brb I was going to send message onanother site now that I think about it I should have post this in a thread......(apologies ) any help on hw to get it going ain it started by when I rooted the device then the binary all got meesed up that's the superuser.......lie to start from scratch if possible