Welcome to the Hisense Sero 7 Pro Sub-Forum

tomaso88

Sep 10, 2013
After watching several reviews on 7 inch tablets, finally purchased the Sero 7 Pro. So far it's been fantastic. Minor issues were that when using certain usb charging cables around the house, the screen goes berserk. I'll just have to not use that usb chging cable and other cables worked fine. Found out you cannot readily use app2sd app to move data from internal storage to sdcard. Had to root first so did that(thk u to this forum!) did a bit of research and found FolderMount, tried the free version, which gives you 3 application moves. Decided to purchase the Pro version for USD$2.50 via paypal. It costs USD $1.99 from PlayStore. Then able to move unlimited number of apps to sdcard! Got license key to work and unlocked the pro version. have moved nearly all apps to my sdcard! Now if I can find some type of protective case for this darn thing I'd be happy as a clam!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi tomaso, congratulations on your new Sero 7 Pro and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets, and glad to hear you're getting that tablet set up the way you want. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

trilobite

Dec 20, 2013
Greetings. It seems I've found my tribe. :)

Totally dig walking back in time with my Hisense Sero 7 Pro. Use it primarily for the GPS feature to track my hikes and to mark the location of the fossil quarries I find in the far recesses of the mountains and deserts of California and Nevada. My avatar shows one of the little bugs I found with my Hisense Sero 7 Pro -- over 500 million years old.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi trilobite, congratulations on your Hisense tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Looks like an interesting and fun way to use your tablet. Enjoy the forum!

trilobite

Dec 20, 2013
Hi trilobite, congratulations on your Hisense tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Looks like an interesting and fun way to use your tablet. Enjoy the forum!

Thx! Hey did you guys see that Hisense posted the source code?
Code:
You've asked for it, you've waited for it, now download it! Sero 7 Pro and LT kernel source code [URL="http://t.co/KpmEuW9DEs"]http://hisense-usa.com/support/firmware.asp …[/URL]

ptenorio

Mar 22, 2014
My Hisense pro is not charging consistently. I have to push cord in and angle in order to get to charge. I believe the port is damaged as I have tried multiple cables with exact results. Is there a solution? Can I fix myself? I am currently in Ireland so taking back to store is not an option.

blacknbluevue

Jun 9, 2014
After watching several reviews on 7 inch tablets, finally purchased the Sero 7 Pro. So far it's been fantastic. Minor issues were that when using certain usb charging cables around the house, the screen goes berserk. I'll just have to not use that usb chging cable and other cables worked fine. Found out you cannot readily use app2sd app to move data from internal storage to sdcard. Had to root first so did that(thk u to this forum!) did a bit of research and found FolderMount, tried the free version, which gives you 3 application moves. Decided to purchase the Pro version for USD$2.50 via paypal. It costs USD $1.99 from PlayStore. Then able to move unlimited number of apps to sdcard! Got license key to work and unlocked the pro version. have moved nearly all apps to my sdcard! Now if I can find some type of protective case for this darn thing I'd be happy as a clam!
Thomaso,
I purchased the m~edge leather binder and it fits great. I had to modify the access hole to use the rear camera. I am pleased with the product.