Welcome to the Rockchip RK3188 Tablets Forum

edap

Dec 12, 2012
ViewSonic is a company known for their visual display products such as monitors and projectors just to name a few. They have also been releasing decent Android tablets which although not that popular are pretty solid choices. One of their upcoming tablets is the Viewpad 100Q which is expected to hit the market this month.
The Viewpad 100Q is a 10 inch tablet that uses a Rockchip RK3188 quad-core processor, has 2 GB of RAM, and uses an HD IPS display. This configuration will set you back $230 which is almost the same price as the Nexus 7. If you’re planning on getting a tablet then you might want to consider this latest ViewSonic device since it comes with a larger display.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Chinavision put out the 9.7 inch quad core Android 4.2 Ceros recently, matching the world's best Android devices on display and battery life according to Chinavasion PR Manager Rose Li.
With an unbelievable 264PPI Retina Screen resolution, Li says the Ceros Revolution tablet will change the way that Android tablet users see content. "Pictures on the Ceros are sharper, clearer and brighter than anything else on the market today," says Li. Using a Rockchip RK3188 quad-core processor and a huge 2GB of RAM, the Ceros Android tablet is able to handle multiple apps, stream and play videos, and do a number of tasks without slowing or stalling. "Ceros tablet users get what they want done ten times faster," says Li. "Little else can compare to this Android tablet."
What was truly amazing is with an 8000mAh battery Li says the Ceros Revolution tablet is able to keep going for longer than any other device existing in the market.
With a launch price of 239.99 USD, Li says the Ceros Revolution tablet is only selling at half the price of a tablet with similar specifications. "Most brands spend their money marketing their brands," says Li. "Ceros spends its money on truly innovative and affordable products."
Chinavasion is a Hong Kong and China based wholesaler specializing in Android tablets. For more information and pricing on all their products, see http://www.chinavasion.com.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
The ViewPad 100Q is a 10-inch tablet running on Rockchip’s quad-core offering, the RK3188. It has 2 GB of RAM with 16 GB of internal storage. It makes use of a high-definition IPS display although the resoultion has not been mentioned. It is also supposed to have a rear and a front-facing camera, but details about these are likewise absent. The ViewPad 100Q also sports a mini HDMI port as well as a microSD slot for extra storage.
The choice of a Rockchip system-on-chip is probably a strange one in a world of Qualcomm Snapdragons and NVIDIA Tegras, but it’s probably to keep costs down. The 100Q will be running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, so hopefully the RK3188′s four Cortex A9 running at 1.6 GHz will be up to the task.
The ViewPad 100Q is definitely not an impressive device. But with a weight of 1.3 lbs and a price tag of $230, it could be a bargain for some Android users.

yangjl_2013

Oct 14, 2013
Giayee put out a new Smart Device named "Giayee Android Media Pillow", which can be used in your car As a Advertising machine& Tablet PC For entertainment. The Meadia Pillow has:
1.Android 4.2 OS.So you can have over 650K APPs
2.10 point Touch control.Make the control easy.
3.2.4G&5G WIFI+3G/4G date&phone call.Conect to the Internet anywhere
4:NFC/GPS/Camera and other features for more special use

For OEM/ODM and more information see Giayee Android Tablet, Thin Clients and Mini PCs, OEM/ODM

bobore

Jun 6, 2015
hi all!
don't known if i'm posting in right place. If not, I apologize.
Bought a TIME2 GC1044E 10.1 quad-core tablet with rk3188 CPU and MALI 400 GPU, running kitkat 4.4.2. Maybe it's a clone.
I've bricked it, trying to put in in bootloader mode using ADB, looking to install ubuntu touch.
I did not find the correct firmware and the seller (www.time2direct.com) don't answer to my emails, asking the link to download it.
I've downloaded a lot of custom firmware for many other rk3188 tablets (Pipo M9, Yuandao, Tronsmart, E-ceros, etc) and flashed on my device using RkBatchTool/RkFlashTool/RkAndroidTool in XP (running in a virtualbox) or RkFlashKit in Kubuntu.
Some of looks like working (Pipo M9 and M9Pro firmwares), because my Kubuntu and XP-VBox recognise my device.
Anyway, device display lights on booting into android, but never show home screen o icons.
Anyone can help me?
Many Thanks