What Chinese Tablet for Summer 2014 ?

Marvido

Jul 19, 2014
I am really confused about the chinese tablets, and having a hard time to decide what to go for.

Theres this cool, but expensive Ramos i10 pro with dual boot. But dont know if i would ever use windows 8.1 on a tablet unless there is some special gaming experience i dont know about, in terms of game titles not seen on android.

Cube talk 9x is nice and was almost decided to go for this one.

Chuwi v99i very similar to cube talk 9x but with intel inside.

And the Teclast x98 3g also with intel.

What i need is a family tablet, that would be mainly used for browsing, gaming, movies (mostly streamed), cartoon reading, gps and 3g, and around 10 inch with great screen. Now i am certain all of the above can do this, but im getting that naggy thing that i want the best possible in the price range of the cube talk 9x. But i also find the Ramos i10 pro interesting with its dual boot system.

As i think they all can serve my purposes, maybe i should let it all come down to the screen and reasonably fair sound ?

Hope some one in here got some inputs they would like to share, and help me and others out.

I am not in to rooting, as i only done it once with a pipo s1 a couple of years ago. And i am not even sure if it would benefit my tablet needs at all, but all things can change over time .

Marvido

Jul 19, 2014
266 views, and no reply yet ?

Anyway i hear rumors about the cube talk, that they cheat the ubuntu and correct score is around 29000, the screen is not as high resolution as they say, and the cpu is lower that the 2.0 ghz.

So looking more to the teclast, unless something similar is on its way.

Marvido

Jul 19, 2014
I decided to go for the Teclast x98 3G today, hope i wont be dissapointed.

Marvido

Jul 19, 2014
Well doesnt really matter now, it should arrive one of these days.

Will write my thoughts when i had a little time to play around with it.