What Do You Think About Tablets? Do You Have a Tablet/IPad?

BillyTech95

Feb 6, 2014
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and it is very good and use the tablet everyday and i am very happy with it, and all so my 1st ever Tablet and had it since Christmas Day.

I use my tablet for the Web(Facebook, Youtube), playing video games, watching videos/movies and reading the news.
It is way more portable than my laptop and has a bigger screen than my Ipod and i don't use my laptop as much after i got my Samsung Galaxy Tablet.

There are Windows 8 tablets that runs all of the Windows programs out there.

There are people have replaced there laptops with tablets and all so tablet sales have over taken PC sales in late 2013
and this year and will be even more in the next couple years.

Tablets are getting more popular for people every year.

I can't believe Firefox have released there own OS for smartphones and tablets.

What do you think of tablets? Do you have a tablet/Ipad?

Who is better IOS or Android?

equitube

Apr 19, 2013
I'm an IT pro who worked mostly with Windows and a little Mac. I recently purchased a Pipo S1 for $85 because I wanted to learn to administer the Android OS. I really liked the tab but it froze, crashed and rebooted a lot. Then I learned to root and installed a custom rom (Cyclone voyager, Kasky build). Now it's rock solid stable, hasn't froze or crashed again, (though it did grow legs and walk away last week).

I just got off the phone w/ my brother and he must have felt bad because h the end of the week.e just got me a new samsung galaxy 3 light. I'll prob have it rooted and customized by next week. I absolutely love the Andoid OS, it's much more stable and easier to administer and program than Windows. My advice, Root, Root, Root. You don't have to be an IT pro to do it and it will open new worlds and apps for your tab or smartphone.

BillyTech95

Feb 6, 2014

I am very interested in the new Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 because of the specs and the multi window.
And it will be a very worthy upgrade from my Galaxy Tab 2 7.
001_smile.gif

It looks a BREAST of a tablet and looking to buy the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 in the next few weeks.

Is anyone thinking of upgrading there tablet anytime soon?

deniserussell

Mar 26, 2014
I have a proscan PLT8235G which I purchased at xmas....problem is that I only get a blue screen,,called them and they want $45....was just over the 90 days .....what a crock....can anyone help me thanks....tried the reset button and power button and volume...but nothing happened....grrrrr...I have a hipstreet tablet and when I have problems they were awesome...thanks

Last edited: