What does Pixcir app do, if anything other than 'Recalibrate the Screen'?

gordon_s1942

Oct 18, 2012
I checked the website and I see its a chip and O/S for the '5 point' touch contact system used on the Tablet.
When I click on the app, I get a screen with a couple of lines about 'Calibrating the screen' which if pressed tells me not to touch the screen while it does its thing, which it does.
Is that all it does as there is nothing in the instruction manual regarding this app?
I wondered at first is it a Graphics 'drawing' program but if it is, how do you 'open' it?
The Bauhn Tablet is a great device but the manufacturer presumes you know what it does so they dont bother to provide details.
This is my first post and a very new user of any form of Tablet device.

Robbo

Sep 8, 2012
I've tried it too. Just saw the same as you. I wondered if it helps the OS with the screen resolution. It didn't seem to do anything else. There was something in recovery mode too, but seeing as it works ok I was not game to fiddle.

senus

Sep 22, 2012
I 'tried' the one in recovery by accident, easy to chooses the wrong thing if you're not careful. There was a screen message that said something like calibrating please wait and then another saying done. It was all very brief.

Robbo

Sep 8, 2012
From the web site, it just looks like it's simply to do the basic calibration for finger use as it is a 5 point screen. I don't think it's anything special. Likely just what is needed for compliance to run ICS. Like when Android was developing early on and front cameras we're brought in.

Sent from my AMID-972XS using Tapatalk 2