What, If Any, Is the Difference Between Chinese and English Firmware?

Luix

Nov 11, 2012
Hello people, new guy in town here.

I am ready to buy my first tablet -Cube U30GT-, I found it it two sites both deliver from the UK (where I am based and I prefer to buy it this way in case of needing support,return or repair, this puts my mind in peace) but the price difference is of around £30,both offer the tablet Chinese apps free, ready to go once out the box and UK android Google market ready. Also the cheapest one does not charge me custom tax while the more expensive does. This last one assures me that the firmware is English while the cheapest seller says that the firmware is Chinese but has assured me that that the firmware does not matter.

Please can someone help me here? Does the firmware from one place or other really matter and therefore it is worth to pay that little extra or should I go for the cheapest tablet as it would not made any difference?

Many thanks

PS : I will also appreciate if anyone wants to recommend any other tablet and a place where to buy it.

Luix

Nov 11, 2012
But apparently both are setted up in English all ready. I just want to
know what is the difference in firmware if apparently both are ready to use in the UK( uk google market, English language and without Chinese apps). Thanks

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Luix said:
But apparently both are setted up in English all ready. I just want to
know what is the difference in firmware if apparently both are ready to use in the UK( uk google market, English language and without Chinese apps). Thanks

Firmware doesn't matter, just get the cheaper tablet.