What mobile do i buy my gf?

Evergreen88

Sep 17, 2011
Hey i have a Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000 and gain much joy rubbin it in my gf's face, but now i want her to experience the benefits of having a really cool android mobile. Im considering buying her the sony ericcson Neo with gingerbread android OS. But before i do i would like everyone elses opinion and see if anyone reccomends any other phones? Please no i phone suggestions, i sincerely believe android has them beat hands down so theres no point. Hope to have replys soon.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Android Tablet Forum

Evergreen88

Sep 17, 2011
P.s she doesnt want any tablets because of the sizes. And preferably a good camera. . . U know how girls are posin for camera fones lol.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Android Tablet Forum

mtwd

Apr 27, 2011
I have an SE Xperia X10, the camera in it is really good. I am thinking of getting a Samsung when my next rollover comes around because in Aus they ship with Navigon installed so I will have a true GPS in the phone. You can buy Navigon in the Android market but it is pricey.

konstan

Oct 30, 2011
Got my lady a Samsung Galaxy S phone. Its got some kind of LED screen technology... The screen quality and the richness of the colors is unbelievable.

gennie

Jun 17, 2011
How about the new Verizon razr? Or the Droid bionic....

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Android Tablet Forum