what other products would fit the a500?

helsbels

Jul 31, 2011
hi all

i have just purchased an a500 tablet and have been looking online for accessories etc. ive noticed there isnt many available that is specifically for the acer a500 tablet for an example not many cases other than the leather ones in black or red or brown.

my question is are there anyother brands that would fit the acer properly eg cases for ipad or zoom etc. im mainly looking for a silicone case maybe but not in black or clear which are the only ones i can find for the acer or a nice case that isnt a boring black leather.

thank you in advance
hels x

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
There's another thread about a case from Amazon that mentions a few cases.
Ive also seen som gell cases advertised on other sites, and initially I thought i wanted one. But the more you use the tablet the more you realize a free standing case is essential. Otherwise yoy always have one hand tied up in an awkward and tiring position trying to type on this device. So don't invest a lot of money in a jelly case be because I predict you won't use it very long.

The leather case doesn't just add protection, it adds utility and usability.

http://www.amazon.com/rooCASE-Multi...?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1312131780&sr=1-35

410TDUjX-eL.jpg

Attachments

• $410TDUjX-eL.jpg
    $410TDUjX-eL.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 705
Last edited:

tesab613

Jul 21, 2011
Look around on eBay. I've seen red and purple cases. Just depends what you want and how long you want to wait for it.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

helsbels

Jul 31, 2011
hi

thank you both for your replys, i popped to my local staples today to have a look at what they had and found a black version of the leather cover you pictured above. to be honest i was very unsure as to getting it before i saw it as on the pictures online they looked quite thick etc and i realy fancied some thing different to boring black but after taking it out of the box to look at before buying i was actually very shocked as it was soooo thin and lightweight but feels strong enough to protect so i bought it, yes i bought the black one which i had originaly said i didnt want but i supose im not realy goin to be looking at the back of it haha. but i do absolutly love it and am so glad i got it rather than just a silicone case and a sleeve.

thanks again for the advice :D