what should I get? ViewSonic Viewpad7 or a Chinese Tablet

BG_2012

May 28, 2011
Should I get a Viewpad7 or a Chinese Tablet for a lower cost? 7 inch screen, which 7 inch Chinese tablet would You reccomend over the Viewpad7?

What I'm looking for in a tablet is

A) Learn the Bulgarian language using language learning Apps,
B) Watch Bulgarian videos and tutorials, Youtube, Bulgarian Radio, and Music
C) Use International SMS to chat to my Bulgarian friends,
E) Use voice Chat on Skype to talk to my Bulgarian friends,
F) Use Android Market to access Apps,
G) Browser the Web and Facebook
I would like the tablet screen to be very nice/bright looking for watching videos, and the tablet to be fast enough to watch any videos and do the language learning apps without it being slow.

I want to tablet to be ease of Use and not sluggish at all.

The Viewpad7, I like everything about it, just really pricey,

A chinese tablet, I wouldn't mind having if the build quality is good, and works good and is not sluggish with a full android market working, A + side on this tablet is the ability to choose many different languages such as Bulgarian, so my tablet is in all Bulgarian.

Last edited:

BG_2012

May 28, 2011
Thanks for the suggestion, I thought about it, and I came to conclusion that the Viewpad7 is the one for me, its the best Ive seen personally. and I can find it in my price range.

moleitau

Sep 29, 2011
Thanks for the suggestion, I thought about it, and I came to conclusion that the Viewpad7 is the one for me, its the best Ive seen personally. and I can find it in my price range.

Viewpad7 can use as a phone, price is not much more than Chinese 7" pad, when you compare them, you will discover that the Chinese pad even do not have camera, no 3g reception.

However, it is difficult to find the instruction how to root viewpad 7.

hanabaam

Sep 29, 2011
when you compare them, you will discover that the Chinese pad even do not have camera, no 3g reception..

I guess You must have bought some low quality pad i guess. Explore more Chinese pad. The one which i have has everything.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I guess You must have bought some low quality pad i guess. Explore more Chinese pad. The one which i have has everything.
yes, i agree with hanabaam,lots of China tablet PC are decent ones amung the market, you need to do some reaserch and find a good tablet with better cpu and android OS, and how do you think about this tablet PC in our site:7 inch Dual Camera Android 2.3 OS Tablet PC Built in 3G GPS and Bluetooth Module Samsung A8 PV210 1Ghz 512RAM Haipad M7X - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
this tablet PC can be called an all-in-one tablet PC amoung the market,you can take a look...:)