What tablet pc to buy? Very cheap one needed.

pietrow

Dec 7, 2011
Want to buy a tablet pc for myself. Coz Im a student with not much money. I've heard that many android pads are very cheap.
No need and no money to buy an iPad. So what do you think I should buy. My budget is under $100.
Any suggestions??
Thanks

Last edited:

pietrow

Dec 7, 2011
Searched online, and I saw two:4GB 7" MID Google Android 2.3 Touchscreen Tablet PC & Flying Touch 7 inch Android 2.3 iMAPX200 /1G GHz 512M 4GB With Camera Tablet PC. Which to buy??? Seems the later is cheaper, but how does it works? Anyone know that?

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Hi pietrow,

Welcome to the board, I don't know either brand offhand, so hopefully someone with experience with them will swing by and offer their feedback. I do know I have heard that sometimes you get a broken tablet when buying off ebay so buyer beware. I think that can happen no matter who you buy from if you're having it shipped to you, you know? Best of luck with your new tablet, hope you get one that will suit your needs. :D

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Want to buy a tablet pc for myself. Coz Im a student with not much money. I've heard that many android pads are very cheap.
No need and no money to buy an iPad. So what do you think I should buy. My budget is under $100.
Any suggestions??
Thanks
Hi pietrow, welcome to the forum. if you want to find cheap & decent tablet PC, you should have a look at our: Android Tablet PC. Lots of choices!
If your budget is under $100, then i would recommend you this 7" with android 2.3 tablet for $88 with shipping: Cheap 7 inch android 2.3 OS Tablet PC with Infomix CUP and Dual Core 800Mhz - Special Offer.
But personally, i would suggest you to spend a little more, say around $150, then, you will get a far more better one than this, like the Ainol Novo 7 with android 3.2, and Zenithink C71 with android 2.3 and five-point capacitive touch screen...they're all about $150 with shipping in our site. hope you can find what you want! welcome!:)

DarrylB

Aug 31, 2011
Hello and welcome pietrow! Finding a descent tablet PC under $100 is not an easy task, sure there are some available but will likely cost you more than what they are worth. My advice is perhaps look into purchasing a descent 2nd hand or refurbished tablet before buying a brand new low end cheap one. Then again, it all depends what you need it for, I'm assuming for just the absolute most basic features? Perhaps you could tell us what you will be using your Android tablet for and we can help provide you with better and more suitable answers. Either way hopefully you find something along the lines of what you're looking for!