What to Buy?

redheadone

Dec 12, 2013
I really need help with this. I am a newbie to tablets and just simply do not know what to buy I am on a fixed income and can not afford an expensive tablet like an I Pad but I do want an tablet that is reasonably fast. I am buying one for me and my daughter but with so may tablets out there i am lost and confused. I do want something that is google certified becuase i don't want to have to root the tablet. I have already bought two tablets that I have had to send back because they were so slow I could have ran around the block before they downloaded. i want something that has a lot of apps and games and has a micro slot for future memory I have just ordered a Le Pan have not got it yet Any opinions on this and any opinions on the Archos i started to get this but changed my mind. Are there any others out there within the $100.00 to $300.00 range that are really good with few problems. I know that there no tablets that are totally free of problems but the fewer the better. If anyone has suggestions then I would love to hear some But please keep this simple as I don't understand big electronic words Any help would be appreciated

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi redheadone, highly recommend you the PiPO MAX M9 pro Quad Core Tablet PC, 10.1 Inch 1920*1200 Display, RAM 2GB+ROM 32GB, support GPS Bluetooth Dual Cameras, 3D gaming,Multi-languages, HDMI OTG........and thousands of FREE APPs in Android Market, you can have a look ! A very high quality and good reviews tablet !

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Office Depot has dropped the price of the latest generation Google Nexus 7 16GB tablet from $229.99 to $179.99, an impressive $50 discount. On top of that, Office Depot is offering a coupon for free shipping on orders over $50 and a free gift when purchasing something over $75. Since the Nexus 7 meets both requirements, you get both! This is a great price on an already low-priced tablet. Get it while you can!

Jenifery

Oct 7, 2013
why not choose Vido N90SRK ? this is a Quad Core 16GB ROM/1GB RAM Tablet PC, 9.7" and Supports external 3G, the price is about 160$

Wolfen69

Sep 30, 2013
Office Depot has dropped the price of the latest generation Google Nexus 7 16GB tablet from $229.99 to $179.99, an impressive $50 discount. On top of that, Office Depot is offering a coupon for free shipping on orders over $50 and a free gift when purchasing something over $75. Since the Nexus 7 meets both requirements, you get both! This is a great price on an already low-priced tablet. Get it while you can!
I suggest the Nexus 7 also. At $179, it's a no-brainer. I paid $240 and feel it was worth it. It's very fast, and has an incredible display. The $179 price at Office Depot is only good until the 21st though. Move quickly.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
I'm sure she did. The nexus 7 is still the benchmark in the world of Android tablets.