where can i download Livesuitpack100 its verry difficult to find.

lookylook2010

May 21, 2012
Hello folks,

I have buy and cherry tablet and in the instruction manual stand download first Livesuitpack100 well i must say iam bussy now for 3 hours to find a website where i can download LIVESUITPACK100 IS it so difficult to place a website where we can find it ??????

So many people cant find it so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee make it easy and give a link / website where we can download it this is worstless------------- BAD ADVERTISE!!!

GREETS MIKE

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011

lookylook2010

May 21, 2012
Hello Mike and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. According to Google, you can download LiveSuitPack100_ex.exe here: livesuitpack100 ex exe - Free Download: livesuitpack100.ex.exe-b9932.pdf livesuitpack100_ex_exe.pdf - All PDF Files, Books, Documents. If you have any problems installing it, click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section of the forum and someone there should be able to help you out. Good luck and enjoy the forum!

Welcome ..... you called this a warm welcome<<<<<??? well i can tell you it is warm out here at the moment iam in palmsprings usa 104 F.
But its not a warm welcome for me from android / cherry the link you gave me is that a joke ????

Do i have to be a memeber first well i be a memeber but before i can download this driver i have to pay first 69,99 HAHAHAHAHA Are you fool me ????? 69,99 for a driver????????????

not in 69 year i will pay so much for a driver i pay enough for this tablet ithought that i could download this driver FOR FREE !!!

I WOULD FIND A WAY TO DOWNLOAD IT 4 FREE OTHER WISE I BRING THIS THING BACK ITS USELESS WITHOUT GOOD SUPPORT AND WITHOUT GOOD DRIVERS.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi again Mike, sorry to hear you're not pleased with the download location I found for you. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. If no one is able to suggest a free download location, you should contact the people you bought the tablet from and ask them for a free copy. If they can't provide one, follow your own good advice and bring that thing back. Good luck!