Where can I find an advanced study Bible for my Flytouch 2.2?

Johnny Mac

Apr 23, 2011
I have a 7 Inch Flytouch Android 2.2 Tablet with VIA 8650 CPU, TPGA-718 Plus Android Tablet. It has he "Apps Market" on it not the "REAL" Android Market. When I do a search on the provided Apps Market it finds no Bibles at all. I've downloaded several Bibles from Android Freeware: Best and Free Software for Android mobile platform web site but they are all very basic Bibles. Does anyone know where I can get one of the Advanced Study Bibles with all the references etc on a direct download without going through Android Market. The only good ones I've found have to be downloaded via Android Market which is not on my unit.

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011
there are three alternative app markets that i reccomend (see my apps thread in this forum for apps i reccomend from them) i got a bible app from one of them that works just fine and would suit your purposes. download the three alternative app0 markets and get it, amazon app market, applanet, and SlideME App market. install all three.

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011
I have a 7 Inch Flytouch Android 2.2 Tablet with VIA 8650 CPU, TPGA-718 Plus Android Tablet. It has he "Apps Market" on it not the "REAL" Android Market. When I do a search on the provided Apps Market it finds no Bibles at all. I've downloaded several Bibles from Android Freeware: Best and Free Software for Android mobile platform web site but they are all very basic Bibles. Does anyone know where I can get one of the Advanced Study Bibles with all the references etc on a direct download without going through Android Market. The only good ones I've found have to be downloaded via Android Market which is not on my unit.

okay the bible app you want is called "YouVersion" Bible app. its available on one of the three markets i mentioned. download the markets then run a search for it on them.