Where do all those TF700T Great Reviews come from

eric0668

Jul 25, 2012
I was looking so so forward to my first tablet. I decided on a 10.1" over the 7" Nexus. (My only saving grace to this issue is that if what I have is a true problem, It would not be much more guaranteed to not happen on the Nexus since it too is made by Asus)

Nonetheless, I have heard of major lags, and also what one employee at Beyond Electronics called an I/O problem..problems downloading, Web etc

I am having two problems. first, when using ADW EX Launcher, I have to hit the app drawer button a couple of times before it opens

Second, the larger of my concerns, It only happens on one app, but it is enough to make me worry...When I open the AtBat 2012 app widget (baseball) or when I switch screens within that widget, I get sporadic major flickering

I was wondering if someone could tell me what they would do. I just got it today. Knowing I am a perfectionist and worry wart....who isn't spending over $500...might you even get another brand, or wait a few months for things to get fixed

If someone would be kind enough to download the free version of AT Bat 2012 and put the widget on a homescreen, then maybe pick a favorite team. Go out, then enter, goto settings or standings a few times and see if you get the flickering
If you do, and you have not gotten it on any other app, it may be that app, correct?

I first experienced it with an .apk I had. I thought that may be bad, so I got the real app from the market to eliminate that idea

Thanks so much for any help you can give
Eric