Where to buy ZeniThink C91 ZT280 within USA

Eddieb

Jan 1, 2012
Hello I am wanting to buy the ZeniThink C91 ZT280, but I'm wanting to get one within the U.S. Does anyone has any suggestions. I found a company Zenithink.us - Zenithink ZT-180 Android Tablets but they have not replied back to me. I was told by MANY to not buy directly from China in case of needing to return in a timely manner for repair. The cost could run into money. Any ideas please. I bought another brand recently locally and really not happy with it. Thank you

byefamily

Dec 25, 2011
Hello I am wanting to buy the ZeniThink C91 ZT280, but I'm wanting to get one within the U.S. Does anyone has any suggestions. I found a company Zenithink.us - Zenithink ZT-180 Android Tablets but they have not replied back to me. I was told by MANY to not buy directly from China in case of needing to return in a timely manner for repair. The cost could run into money. Any ideas please. I bought another brand recently locally and really not happy with it. Thank you

Hi, I bought one off of ebay, right in my town. There were alot of them for sale, in the USA. Hope this helps.

blaw918

Dec 27, 2011
Would not buy from zenithink.us. that site is never updated. Goodluck with someone from there ever getting back in touch with you. Their site was down for months last year. Firmware upgrades are old(last years firmware) dont know why they claim to be official us distributer and all their **** is a year old.

Sent from my zt180 using Android Tablet Forum

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
July 3, 2012

Some time ago I wrote the info below the dotted line. Since then I have had my zt-180 die, and bought an Upgraded C91 from Crashzilla in Illinois. Mike and Cindy (The owners) have been very kind and helpful. I have no hesitation in recommending them to people who would like to purchase. They really have treated me very kindly. The price on the tablets I have purchased from them has been very good. The delivery time has been within 3 days of the order. Without asking, they sent me the Upgraded C91. They are just the best.

Again, check out Crashzilla on your web search. They are the best, and are right here in the US.

Rob

Just disregard everything I've said below. It is not current and was written in February
-----
Try Sears,

I found this quite by accident.

http://m.sears.com/keyword.do?keyword=zenithink+c91+by+idolian&value1=search&vertName=&vName=

They don't have it on their showroom floor, but they do market it. This means that they also support and repair it. What more can we ask?

Also check out McBub. I think they ship from the US also.

By the way, the latest C91s are being shipped with Android 4 installed. When yours comes, if it doesn't come with Android 4, this can be downloaded from Zenithink.com.

I'm not ready to replace my zt-180 yet. It's just an incredible tool, an indispensable part of nearly every part of my life. I realise that the technology is changing at a phenomenal rate, but my tablet is wonderful.

Anyway, I hope this note will help

Last edited:

kenholyoak

Feb 9, 2012
I brought a C91 with Android 4.0 and have had difficulty getting it to work on a regular basis.

They told me to download the update to Android 4.0 and I downloaded the update but tablet won't open the download

Any thoughts or ideas

Ken

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
I brought a C91 with Android 4.0 and have had difficulty getting it to work on a regular basis.

They told me to download the update to Android 4.0 and I downloaded the update but tablet won't open the download

Any thoughts or ideas

Ken

You should be able to download the firmware, extract (important note here, we recommend using 7zip as some file compression software does not correctly decompress all necessary files) to a MicroSD card (another important note here, please make sure that you use "SDFormatter" which is a free software download to format your card - Windows tends to do similar things such as not properly formatting to be read), remove the card from your PC, insert it into your tablet, hold the proper button sequence, and the rest should take care of itself automatically.
We do not have the upgrade instructions handy on the C91 at the moment, but your seller should support you with instructions.
If they do not, please feel to PM us and we'll do our best to help you along and get you taken care of.

As always, the sweet taste of a low price does not last nearly as long as the bitter taste of poor service.
We would demand that they stick with you until you have your issue resolved, but that's just us.

rroberto

Mar 5, 2012
Try Sears,

I found this quite by accident.

Search Results

They don't have it on their showroom floor, but they do market it. This means that they also support and repair it. What more can we ask?

Also check out McBub. I think they ship from the US also.

By the way, the latest C91s are being shipped with Android 4 installed. When yours comes, if it doesn't come with Android 4, this can be downloaded from Zenithink.com.

I'm not ready to replace my zt-180 yet. It's just an incredible tool, an indispensable part of nearly every part of my life. I realise that the technology is changing at a phenomenal rate, but my tablet is wonderful.

Anyway, I hope this note will help

FIWI, I know this is old, but make sure you look at Sears for WHO is selling it...Sears runs a market place like eBay or Amazon for individuals and companies to list thing snd generate sales from Sears.com traffic- the ones listed from that link now are marketplace- Sears has no requirement to support anything sold through the marketplace any more then Ebay does.

geekland

Apr 24, 2011
Hello:
Check out Geekland : Custom Android Tablet OEM/ODM Services. Geekland is Atlanta based and markets Zenithink C91 and C71 in the USA.

regards
Sean

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012

Buying ZeniThink C91 ZT280 from China is much cheaper than in US.

Last edited: