Where/When can you get a 2?

Stevo

Jun 21, 2011
Two quick questions - I want one, and I've been looking. I need it to get to my house within 30 days. Any ideas? Everywhere seems out of stock.

Also, does anyone know if this thing supports Gameloft games?

Thanks.

yann2

Jan 24, 2012
You are in luck, as I have seen a discussion thread at another Forum.

The Le Pan IIs are out of stock almost everywhere. Only place that HAS it (and people at the other forum have been ordering there) is Microcenter - see their page for it HERE.

Although they goofed and have the Le Pan I TC970 picture on the page, people called and confirmed it's the II model. Price is USD$ 279.99. They might not last now that we are posting links to them.

Disclaimer - I have not purchased anything from this site, but there are others who have.

About your games, sorry but I have no idea. Maybe someone else can help? ;)

Last edited:

black02em2

Jan 15, 2012
Its too bad they're out of stock I absolutely love my II. I ordered mine from amazon.ca and even though it was out of stock, it only took a week from order date to get to my door. That was pretty promising :)

Sent from my LePanII using Android Tablet Forum

Vernon17

Sep 6, 2010
I am hoping for the same results that black02em2 got. i have ordered my LePan II from Amazon. They tell me 2 to 4 weeks to get it. the estimated shipping date is Feb 29th. I am tempted to cancel the order and order from MicroCenter.

Vernon17

Sep 6, 2010
I got a hint that BestBuy has the Le Pan II in stock. I ordered one. Should be here on the 24th.
Thanks for all the help guys.