Which Android Tablet should i get....

offtherock

Jun 8, 2013
Hey everyone...
Thinking about getting a new tablet, I already have an iPad 2 but want something different so I'm thinking of going with an Android tablet. Thinking of one of these three tablets....

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" Tablet...
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" Tablet, Android 4.0, 16GB | Staples®

Acer Iconia A210 Tablet...
Acer Iconia A210 Tablet, Android 4.0, 16GB, Grey | Staples®

[h=1]ASUS MeMO Pad Smart 10" Tablet
http://www.staples.ca/en/ASUS-MeMO-...t-Android-41-16GB/product_148760_2-CA_1_20001[/h]
Any suggestions on which of the three is the better tablet?
Looking forward to everyone's opinion...
Thanks

Last edited:

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
While choosing for (another) tablet, why don't you check first some tab reviews other than your selected unit/models?

There's also Acer A500, A3 models and SONY Xperia Tab Z on the threads.

Welcome to Android Forums.

From Philippines, using Acer A500

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Hey everyone...
Thinking about getting a new tablet, I already have an iPad 2 but want something different so I'm thinking of going with an Android tablet. Thinking of one of these two tablets....

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" Tablet...
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" Tablet, Android 4.0, 16GB | Staples®

Acer Iconia A210 Tablet...
Acer Iconia A210 Tablet, Android 4.0, 16GB, Grey | Staples®

Any suggestions on which of the two is the better tablet or a suggestion of a different tablet completely?
Looking forward to everyone's opinion...
Thanks

Hey offtherock.

When you think of a tablet in the Android world, you think of a Samsung Galaxy and start from there.

Best regards,
Ed

offtherock

Jun 8, 2013
Thanks for the replies....Added another tablet to the mix... Having a hard time deciding....:confused:

Last edited:

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Welcome to the World of Android. The selection is endless. All you need to navigate this universe of choice is a bit of curiosity and a lot of patience. It would also help to know what your intended use is, of course.

Good luck.