Which is best?

raistlin295

Mar 12, 2012
Hi all,

Last week I bought a Zenithink ZT-280 C91, specifically to run a single app. Unfortunately, the app seems to be incompatible with the ZT-280.

My dilemma now is that I've seen the app working on a colleague's Asus TF201 and I have to say it seems to be a superb tablet. The price though, is causing me to re-think my options. Especially as, with the launch of the IPad 3, IPad 2 prices are becoming more realistic and I know the app has a version for IPad.

I suppose what it boils down to is whether the TF201, apart from its drop-dead gorgeous looks, can offer anything to justify the extra expense over the IPad 2.

I am a complete neophyte, as it were, to tablet computing but have definitely decided that my PC laptop is too heavy and bulky and needs to be pensioned off. It also doesn't have a version of the app I need to use either.

Does anybody have any experience / views please?

Maui9

May 29, 2011
i use this tablet and with the new firmware i have been able to use all the apps with no problem yet
. But did with the zethink did you try to download the apk of the app and side load it

Last edited by a moderator: