Which Novo??

guesswho

Feb 9, 2012
Hey guys :D
I'm looking some advice on these novo products as im not sure which one to buy. Can u please give me a short response on each of them., in your opinion.
(a one sentence response is fine :) ).

- ainol novo 7 paladin
- ainol novo 7 basic
- ainol novo 7 advance II
- ainol novo 7 elf

Do they all have their own specialities?
Btw which has the best battery life and is http://android-sale.com a safe site to purchase a tablet? Any other sites recommended.

UncleMike

Jan 27, 2012
I've owned the Paladin for about three weeks. No camera...who cares. Unloaded a TON of Chinese apps off it.....probably all models have it. Finding some compatibility problems with SOME apps.......likely the same with all tabs.
The Paladin, I believe, is the cheapest you'll find. (around 115 including shipping should be achievable, depending on where you are and who you deal with.)
I bought it simply because it WAS cheap.....it was my first tablet, and I just wanted to see if I'd have ANY USE for a tablet. I'm finding it to be cheap fun/entertainment......and a whole lot easier than dragging the Lenovo off to bed with me if I wanna do some last minute surfing or emailing before hitting the sack!
BTW, batter life has been fantastic.......and, oh yeah.....I bought it from Merimobiles. They were OK to deal with, although not very communicative.

Joar

Jan 6, 2012
You forgot the ainol novo 7 aurora. I think that's the best one. Basic is the... basic one, advanced is a more advanced version of the basic one, paladin and elf are a bit better and aurora is the best. Or at least that's how I've understood it.

geefull

Jan 21, 2012
I don't know much about the basic but -

the advanced +advanced II have 512Mb of RAM and a screen resolution of 800x480
Paladin has a MIPS processor (at the moment there are fewer compatible apps. for MIPS it seems) screen resolution is 800x480.
Elf and Aurora have ARM cortex 8 based allwinner 10 processors and 1Gb of DDR3, both have a screen resolution of 1024x600
the Aurora has an IPS screen.

blankers

Oct 28, 2011
The biggest problem with the cheap tablets is the viewing angle.

Look at it straight on and it's fine. Look at it from an angle, like when it's on your knee, or if someone else is trying to see it, and the picture washes out.

An IPS screen, like the one on the Aurora,does not do that and is viewable from all angles.

Well worth the extra cost, in my opinion.......