Which of these 2 tablets are better?

Imozeb

May 8, 2012
Which of these 2 tablets are better?

Coby Kyros 7-Inch Android 2.3 MID7022-4G

Idolian Touchtab C8 7" Android 2.3 Tablet

Both seem alright, but I don't think coby comes with flash or an update to Android 4.0. Although Idolian seems to be a cheap tablet manufacturer that should not be trusted.

Which should I buy? Also, does anyone know of a place I can purchase cheap SD cards and Screen Protectors?

Thanks!

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
http://www.redtabletpc.com/rk3066-d...-n90-dualcore-window-n90-dual-core_p2690.html
Hi this is a good reliable low price tablet with high specs that you might want to consider.you may know this seller is a supporting vendor on this forum & has good reviews. They only sell branded goods not oem copies & give good support on here for updates,problem solving etc. Better in my opinion than many more well known brands & dealers. It costs nothing to check out their site & maybe you'll find just what you're loking for at a very good price. Good luck.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

Imozeb

May 8, 2012
Nice tablet, but I am trying to get something under $150 since I am on a tight budget. :(

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
Have you looked at the kindle fire? You can get a refurb with warranty for about $150.

vbx

May 11, 2012
Get the Aurora II. It's coming out in June. I should have waited instead of hopping on the 7.7 from Samsung. I think anything over $250 is way too much for a Android powered tablet.

Can we get Win8 installed on the Galaxy Tab when Win8 is released?

Imozeb

May 8, 2012
I am thinking about buying from amazon.com since I have a $100 gift card. You guys know of any cheap good tablets from there?

jamb046

Oct 26, 2011
Amazon sells Idolian Tablets. You could use your gift card and get a 4.0 tablet (7 or 10 inch). Reviews on them are good so far. I just ordered a 10 inch TouchTab. I'll post later on how it works out.