Which one do I buy for a teenager who mostly wants to watch movies and play games?

ACJ

Oct 20, 2011
My 13 year old son wanted an i pad 2 for Christmas - no chance, I can't afford it and I know he will loose interest, he already has a phone and a lap top so I can't really see the need but hey - I'm not a kid! I am looking for some advice on a cheap tablet that he can use mostly for games and watching movies, with a camera because he wants to do some home videos and of course Wifi. When I say cheap, I mean the cheapest possible that will do what he needs. 7 or 10 inch, not bothered. What about the Kogan Agora 7, does anyone know much about that one or have any better ideas???

wicced247

Jul 23, 2011
My 13 year old son wanted an i pad 2 for Christmas - no chance, I can't afford it and I know he will loose interest, he already has a phone and a lap top so I can't really see the need but hey - I'm not a kid! I am looking for some advice on a cheap tablet that he can use mostly for games and watching movies, with a camera because he wants to do some home videos and of course Wifi. When I say cheap, I mean the cheapest possible that will do what he needs. 7 or 10 inch, not bothered. What about the Kogan Agora 7, does anyone know much about that one or have any better ideas???

Coby Kryos mid7024

Sent from Wicced's ROOTED Acer a100 16GB Honeycomb 3.2

dschribs

Oct 18, 2011
He's 13 & has a phone AND a lap top??

Nice.

Tell him you'll pay for his phone service for the ENTIRE year and his internet access for the ENTIRE year as a Christmas present.

ACJ

Oct 20, 2011
To be honest it's a pay as you go phone that I only let him use in emergencies and he saved up for it himself and I got his laptop, a refurbished acer from our IT guy at work for a great price so as you can see I am a bargain hunter and not inclined to over indulge my kids! The lap top battery doesn't work so I suppose I could get him one of those for Christmas!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011

hey, welcome to the forum, and you can have a look at our Android Tablet PC
I'm sure you can find some quite decent tablets with good price there. Besides, you can check our "Special Offer" for more discounts.
Good luck!

changyi

Oct 20, 2011

How about ViewSonic VB733 7 Inch Android 2.2 Tablet PC Capacitive Touch Screen NEC EV2 ARM Cortex-A9 Dual Core 512MB 8GB Two Cameras Wifi HDMI at cheaptabletspcs.com ???