Which one should i buy?

Which one should i buy?

• ASUS Nexus 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ARRE

Jul 2, 2013
Hey, in the store they are at same price but i can't decide if i should buy Asus MeMo Pad Smart ME301T or asus Asus Nexus 7, can someone give me some cons and pros and which one should you buy?[h=1][/h]

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum!

Biggest thing - do you want a 10" tablet that you pretty much have to carry everywhere, or do you want a 7" tablet that will just about fit in your pocket?

I love my 10" tablet, I think 7" is too small. I would go for 8-9, but I love my 10" for now. I know many people who bought a 10" then got a Nexus 7" love the smaller size and got rid of their tablet.

Also, keep in mind the MeMO has a microSD slot and the Nexus 7 does not.

ARRE

Jul 2, 2013
Welcome to the forum!

Biggest thing - do you want a 10" tablet that you pretty much have to carry everywhere, or do you want a 7" tablet that will just about fit in your pocket?

I love my 10" tablet, I think 7" is too small. I would go for 8-9, but I love my 10" for now. I know many people who bought a 10" then got a Nexus 7" love the smaller size and got rid of their tablet.

Also, keep in mind the MeMO has a microSD slot and the Nexus 7 does not.

Thank you very much sir, in perfomance are they essentially the same? so it's more about if i want a 7" or 10" scren?

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Yup, pretty much. Also, do you need a microSD slot (the ME301T has one, Nexus 7 does not).

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Hey, guys.

Another Asus tablet was thrown into the mix yesterday. The new Asus MeMO Pad HD 7 went on sale at a price of $149.00 putting it in direct competition against the Nexus 7. I mentioned it earlier today in a thread on the Asus Forum.

Cheers.
Ed