which should i buy????

Deepak

Mar 23, 2011
hello iam from india

now i am considering to buy a tablet.from recent visits in your very good community ihave learned the following (please correct me if iam wrong)

i have liked two tablets
1)nook color
2)a samsung tablet http://www.ecargoonline.com/7-inch-...101-camera-512-ram-and-4gb-storage_p2649.html

soi have a doubt on which to buy please help me

and also suggest other good tablet which are in the range $250-$350 and has international shipping???

Last edited by a moderator:

Deepak

Mar 23, 2011
awww!!!! Please help me !!!!!! Ineed your advice its urgent

thanks in advance.+rep

sheep5161

Feb 28, 2011
I think flytouch3 / superpad 2 is right choice !
here is the flytouch3/superpad 2 picture :
13004605601.jpg

I think this flytouch3/supad2 looks very beautiful ,and it is good! now,i use it!

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
"""""""tablet which are in the range $250-$350 and has international shipping???"""""

This one is almost exactly like the one you post. better price.

cTab Pro: Android 2.2 Tablet PC, Flash10.1, Wifi, Multi-touch Capacitive 7 Touch Screen, 1 GHz CPU, 512MB DDR2 RAM, HDMI Output

Or this one. Even better pricing but restrictive touch screen. Still very decent touch experience. This is why it is called "fly touch"

Fly Touch 3: Android 2.2 Tablet, 10.2, Flash 10.1, 1GHz CPU, Wifi, G-sensor, HDMI Output, Camera, 512M DDR2 RAM

or this one.

Tab T8-Black: Android2.2 Tablet PC, Flash10.1, Wifi, 8 Touch Screen, 1.2 GHz CPU, 512MB DDR2 RAM, 1080P HDMI Output

you do have to know what you are using it for.

good luck.

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
Are there any cheap Chinese Android tablets that have features that equal or exceed those of the Motorola Xoom?

dual core cpu or quart core cpu in the near future can not be copied anytime soon. the answer to you is no as far as i know. you can only buy from brand name device makers. zhong-sing or hwawei are the closest china vendors you can buy from.

Sent from Fly Touch 3 using Android Tablet Forum app

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
i need multi touch and being able to play hd games

You need to have a dual core one. May I suggest - Viewsonic G Pad

Viewsonic G-Tablet with 10 Multi-Touch LCD Screen Android OS 2.2

This one is as good as Motorola Zoom with the same CPU from Nvidia's Tegra 2. Please do not expect too much battery saving power from this CPU. This CPU is no Qualcomm's Snapdragon or TI's OMAP 4/5 CPU. ARM processors are known for power saving even under extended CPU processing.

The price is on top of your price range. I read some initial users bought at around $270. It is a OK brand name with support in USA.

Good luck.

There is a forum dedicated to this tablet. I think this is your best choice.

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
Are there any cheap Chinese Android tablets that have features that equal or exceed those of the Motorola Xoom?

Please see my #8 post. You can not go wrong with Viewsonic's G Pad. It used the same dual core CPU as Motorola Zoom. yet the price is more reasonable.

Viewsonic is a OK brand name in USA with tech support in USA as well. Though a Taiwanese/American ran company. I would not say it is a Chinese no brand name manufacturer. Another known vendor called Vizio (Known name in Cistco and Walmart and such) is going to come out with its lower price Android Tablets as well soon.

Good luck.

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
Nook color is a nice one once rooted but viewsonic gtab has better processing speed. Both have limited functionality until rooted/hacked. The rooted nook is great but is limited to the games you can play on it. It depends on how you have it set up and which games u want to play.

sent from my rooted nook color

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
D0 not risk your money with ***************,I am out over $350.00,these
guys have no quality control and are dumping a lot of nasty tablets all over the world at low prices.They do not honor their warranty.Buyers Beware!

Dec 17, 2010
D0 not risk your money with ***************,I am out over $350.00,these
guys have no quality control and are dumping a lot of nasty tablets all over the world at low prices.They do not honor their warranty.Buyers Beware!

Can you dispute the charges with your credit card company?

dbarb

Apr 1, 2011
I'd stay away from Huawei S7 too. I own one but only because the manufacturer said they would provide an Android 2.2 upgrade in the first quarter of this year. Well the first quarter has come and gone and still no upgrade and no discussion about it either. It appears that this company may not be very reputable.

chemmyone

Apr 1, 2011
I'm seriously considering the Viewsonic GTab 10.1 .. I know it's just weeks away (maybe) for all the new gear to come out but I reckon everything will be quite a bit more than the $339 GTab (Canada at tigerdirect.ca) .. Is it worth waiting or should I jump in while the getting is cheap? I basically want to do some ebook reading, maybe plug in a pair of Vuzix glasses.. do some war walking.. tech on VR/AR GPS 6DOF bits.. (I think the GTab has 3DOF/Gsensor? .. run Layar apps.. *twitch* .. anyways, I go on. Any opinions are appreciated.

Chemmy.