Which Tablet should I buy Disco 7900 or HANNSpree HANNSpad?

KaiElite307

Aug 2, 2011
I am new to this forum, so sorry if I have done anything wrong :)

I am looking for a tablet for around £150, I have been looking round for quite awhile.

I have heard that iBex are the best but I can't seem to find any that come from the UK from a reputable dealer, I don't want to buy from China just incase anything goes wrong and I have to post it back which will cost a fortune.

I have looked on eBay at the 'Superpad 2/Flytouch 3' but 99% of them where clone Superpai/Superpad 3's so decided not to go down that route.

I started looking on Amazon.co.uk and Play.com and came across the Disco 7900 and HANNSpree HANNSpad which looked quite good.

I emailed Disco to see what the layout of the connections where, and they sent my a picture showing them, but to me it just looks like a rebranded Supertouch/Flytouch with a Disgo badge on (See Attachment) View attachment $Tablet 7900 connections.doc

The HANNSpree HANNSpad looked quite good, and am not really fussed about the lack of camera.

I also heard that the Advent Vega was good, but because I live in the Channel Islands PC World won't ship it to me :mad:. So that one was out the window.

Anyone with a Disco 7900 or HANNSpree HANNSpad could you let me know what the tablet is like and the good and bad points.

Also if anyone has any alternatives for around £150 let me know and I will research them.

Thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to the forum, you did everything right including asking your question in the right section of the forum.:) We're glad to have you with us.

KaiElite307

Aug 2, 2011
Decided to go with the [FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]HANNSpree HANNSpad, got one for £133.33 off Amazon, was supposed to be £159.99 but I get VAT off because I live in Jersey [/FONT]:p

bwana

Jul 25, 2012
Decided to go with the HANNSpree HANNSpad, got one for £133.33 off Amazon, was supposed to be £159.99 but I get VAT off because I live in Jersey :p

Are you happy with it ? Are you on Android 4.* with it yet ? Do you have any problems / advice ?
Thanks.

hfksdkf

Jul 24, 2012
maybe u can choose nexus7, i have heared about it ,sounds great, its official price is $199. you can consider about it,,, this is only my advice ,

Jul 26, 2012
The Disgo Tablet 6000 is one of the first wave of Android-based tablets set to hit the market, designed with the budget conscious in mind - it comes with a price tag of just £180.
The Disgo Tablet 6000 is a 7-inch, 800 x 480, Android 2.1 device that packs 256MB of RAM and runs via a iMAPx200, 1GHz processor. Most noticeable is the RAM - this falls short of most high-end smartphones which offer at least double this.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I am new to this forum, so sorry if I have done anything wrong :)

I am looking for a tablet for around £150, I have been looking round for quite awhile.

I have heard that iBex are the best but I can't seem to find any that come from the UK from a reputable dealer, I don't want to buy from China just incase anything goes wrong and I have to post it back which will cost a fortune.

I have looked on eBay at the 'Superpad 2/Flytouch 3' but 99% of them where clone Superpai/Superpad 3's so decided not to go down that route.

I started looking on Amazon.co.uk and Play.com and came across the Disco 7900 and HANNSpree HANNSpad which looked quite good.

I emailed Disco to see what the layout of the connections where, and they sent my a picture showing them, but to me it just looks like a rebranded Supertouch/Flytouch with a Disgo badge on (See Attachment) View attachment 3378

The HANNSpree HANNSpad looked quite good, and am not really fussed about the lack of camera.

I also heard that the Advent Vega was good, but because I live in the Channel Islands PC World won't ship it to me :mad:. So that one was out the window.

Anyone with a Disco 7900 or HANNSpree HANNSpad could you let me know what the tablet is like and the good and bad points.

Also if anyone has any alternatives for around £150 let me know and I will research them.

Thanks
hello, i can recommend this tab. it is from a reputable chinese supplier who is also a supporting vendor on this forum so help is only a click away should you need any. i've bought several tabs from them & found them honest, reliable & helpful. if this tab is not for you, check out their site & i'm sure you'll find something to suit, this company do not sell any copy (OEM) tablets & you will get exactly what you ordered from them, a refreshing change from some less trustworthy suppliers. well worth a look at least. good luck .

Cube U30GT Dual Core Tablet PC RK3066 Android 4.0 10.1inch Cube U30GT Dual Core Tablet PC RK3066 Android 4.0 10.1inch [UT30D] - $229.00 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods