Which Video Player is best on MID 7015

geeyes

Dec 28, 2010
Wondering which video player is the best on MID 7105 rooted device, that can read videos files on SD Card. Thanks for all suggestions

jrsharp21

Jan 31, 2011
Many have suggested Rockplayer. The first time I installed it I had some issues with playback. But I tried installing it again a few days later and it works awesome now.

lvaleria

Feb 8, 2011
I'm using mVideoPlayer, no problem with videos up to 720, haven't tried anything in 1080 yet.

RVS78

Feb 24, 2011
I use Act 1 video player. No complaints so far. I store all my movie files in sdcard.

Sent from my MID7015 using Tapatalk

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Basically anything that utilizes hardware decoding instead of ffmpeg decoding...

mVideoPlayer is pretty nice

popeye1128

Feb 14, 2011
Mobo looks like a decent app but is twice the size of mVideoPlayer. On these tablets size is everything if you have allot of apps. My vote is still mVideoPlayer. I think the relatively few bad reviews on Market are due to hardware. It works great on the Kyros with everything I throw at it like avi and mp4. It is also free.

AeroToxin

Mar 28, 2011
What I do to watch videos(and this should work with movies too), is I go into gallery, and it will show categories like pictures. One of them will be videos. All videos on the nand and SD card will be shown there.

mcdantas

Apr 13, 2011
It worked for me too. But I wonder if there a way to open from video player like music files.

Another doubt, what audio (ac3, mp3) in video files are compatible?

I've downloaded a sample of the green hornet to try and it played no Sound.

Sent from my MID7015A using Android Tablet Forum

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
QuickPic does the same as gallery, Mobo Player does both audio and video in 3D picture view and Meridian Player prior one I don't like the current version. Does both video and music. All Search the Nand or Sdcard.