Wifi, 3G & RJ45 fail to access data and internet on 7" Touch MID Notebook Netbook UMP

Panfz

Apr 3, 2011
help pls.... cant connect my broadband in my unit.. my tattoo broadband HUAWEI E153.... what should be the settings?, it only appears the HUAWEI E220, E1650X..etc...but no E153....
pls...help me with these matters...THANK YOU ALL..

molladislav

Jul 18, 2011
I have now solved the problem and this is how I configured the ethernet settings:

On your home PC press the "Windows key" and "R" together. a little box will open then type "CMD" and hit enter.

Then a black box will open, then type "ipconfig/all" enter

This will give you all the details you need to enter into the epad ethernet config settings.

Now you have this information, you can configure the device:

Dhcp = off (i'm guessing you tried on and it wouldn't get an IP?)
Static IP = on
IP Address = the same as your PC +10 (eg if your PC is 192.168.0.2, set this as 192.168.0.12 - hopefully this should keep it clear of any other allocationed IPs)
Netmask = 255.255.255.0
DNS address = the same a default gateway
Default router = the same as default gateway

Hi, I bought 2 weeks ago a Flytouch 3, Model No.: DISCO10, Android: 2.2-20110529, Kernel: 2.6.329, Build No.: FRF85B.

I did all the above stuff and tried to connect it through the ethernet card automatically and by hand typing in all IP, Mask, DNS, etc. data, but it fails to connect to the internet. I even contacted the seller, who sent me a link to download an upgrade:
swoopshare - Download flytouch 3 4GB.rar.
I downloaded the upgrade and upgraded the SuperPad, but there was no change in the connection. I just does not make it. Anyone could help me.