WiFi connectivity issue

samantha.21

Jun 4, 2013
My tablet refuses to connect to my WiFi. I've tried reseting thre box and my tablet. Nothing has worked. I'm so lost with what to do now...

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

I have a link below that will lead you to some WiFi connection problem solutions. I would also suggest that if my tips don't work you may want to find a public hotspot to make certain you don't have some other problem.

Abb0nz

Dec 31, 2010
When you go to the settings page and tap the wifi can you see any hotspots/wifi signals?

cpfan

Jul 8, 2013
My tablet refuses to connect to my WiFi. I've tried reseting thre box and my tablet. Nothing has worked. I'm so lost with what to do now...
How exactly have you tried to connect? Does it prompt for your router's password? Do you get any error messages? As already asked, have you tried somewhere else (eg a friend's WiFi known to work, a coffee shop)? Steve

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
The problem is the same with all makes of tablets. I should write up a standard procedure text block and just paste it straight in. It is beginning to get monotonous. Please read the existing threads. Do a search for posts written by me, mrhelper and Icebike even if it doesn't apply to your make/model. It is basically the same for 99.9% of tablets out there. It is getting late and I need to go to work early.