wifi module

Bazas

Dec 26, 2010
Hi, I have 2 of these zt-180's and one works fine but the other works ok except from the wifi keeps dropping out. I have narrowed the problem down to the wifi module it gets very hot very quickly and when moved connects without issue. My problem is where can I obtain a new wifi module for the zt-180. I dont see the point in throwing away a good tablet over a wifi module.

Thanks Baz

Rowdyeh

Oct 16, 2012
Hi Baz. How long have you had these tablets? Perhaps they're still under warranty? Not sure you want to start removing discreet components on your tablet unless you can actually get another module and solder it in? These tablets are reasonably cheap enough to throw away when they malfunction. Season's Greetings!

Bazas

Dec 26, 2010
Hi Baz. How long have you had these tablets? Perhaps they're still under warranty? Not sure you want to start removing discreet components on your tablet unless you can actually get another module and solder it in? These tablets are reasonably cheap enough to throw away when they malfunction. Season's Greetings!

Had them too long to still be in warranty, They cost about £100 each when new one for each of us. Compared to top range models they are cheap enough but my wallet does not agree so I need to find a replacement wifi module or a damaged unit I can take a module out of.

Happy Xmas, Baz