Wifi not in range

hulkhogan777

Dec 12, 2012
hi again , since my last post have done a bit of travelling with my DESIRE TAB have been in several hotels but am having trouble with wifi connection
when in hotel room cannot get internet keep getting !! not in range !! and its happened in all hotels ,is there any settings that I need to change or am I able to boost signal with app ,hope someone can help.

thanks in advance

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I'm wondering if you tried those hotspots by opening a browser, (normally the preferred method for most) or by going to settings -WiFi?

t.anderson

Dec 20, 2012
When you have the wifi install the app wifi fixer. This app will solve all the wifi problems of your device.

hulkhogan777

Dec 12, 2012
thx for replies but since I got home now I cannot get wifi at all ,it picks up my wifi signal and when I click on it its not in range !!! ,am only a foot away from modem .

any help please

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
thx for replies but since I got home now I cannot get wifi at all ,it picks up my wifi signal and when I click on it its not in range !!! ,am only a foot away from modem .

any help please

I;m guessing that before you went and used the other hotspots that it worked at home. You might want to check some of the tips in the link in my signature to see if something clicks. If it is a persistent problem I suspect an app may be at fault. Have you installed any app that would have helped you tether to a phone or any firewall apps?