Wifi problem with SAWEE Pad InfotM

nedstar

Aug 29, 2011
I have a SAWEE Pad InfotM
I have sometimes a problem with Wifi, the signal of my router is strong enough but as soon as I start to download or streaming video the tablet disconnect from wifi and after a while it reconnect again.

How can I solve this problem, is there a kind of wifi booster APK which can solve this problem, or is it a hardware problem ?

n5eea

Jan 5, 2012
I think I have the same model as you do.
Have you found out any way to upgrading to a newer version of Android. My update under settings says it's up to date.
But I was thinking something newer than 2.1 would be nice.

nedstar

Aug 29, 2011
Have you found out any way to upgrading to a newer version of Android. My update under settings says it's up to date.

I know, it alway's show it's up to date.
This company has no service, I try to find out or they have a website for this tablets but without result.
It's just a clone tablet without service, if I had know this before I would never buy.

SCHMEDLEYB

Jan 7, 2012
Hello,
For new firmware try looking at this link Android Tab10 - SlateDroid.comhis thread has great info on new roms for these tablets.

nedstar

Aug 29, 2011
Hello,
For new firmware try looking at this link Android Tab10 - SlateDroid.comhis thread has great info on new roms for these tablets.

Thank's SCHEDLEYB,

I try them all and could flash all but after boot I got the message "Sorry! Process system is not responding" I can run in all versions but the upper buttons give no response as only "Sorry!Process system is not responding"
and some functions are out of order.

I'm still searching a good firmware to get it running again.

nedstar

Aug 29, 2011
Problem solve, I set my router to WPA Personal.

Now it works better.

nedstar

Aug 29, 2011

Yes I made last weekend a firmware package to update from Android 2.1 to Android 2.2 and offer to members for downloading.
see: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...lable-rochy-10a-sawee-10a-infotmic-based.html

Read the specifications and instructions.

Good luck.