wifi

godfatherinoz

May 25, 2011
hi guys and girls i need some help with my new zt-180 its all running good just the wireles connected once it even let me regester to app store no prob jumped on youtube ect anyway the next day i turned it on and the wirelles says connecting then disconnected and thats it it wont connect any more.
here are the specs:

model number zt 180
firmware version android2.1-update 1-20101030

any help would be great thanks

dracennight

May 19, 2011
I wish I could help but I'm new to tablets and can't seem to get mine rooted. Mine came with 2.2 and a version of superuser I can't uninstall. and burntool wont find it.... have you tried updating with burntool or the like?

godfatherinoz

May 25, 2011
I wish I could help but I'm new to tablets and can't seem to get mine rooted. Mine came with 2.2 and a version of superuser I can't uninstall. and burntool wont find it.... have you tried updating with burntool or the like?

thanks for the reply no i havent tried any thing yet as im new to the zt 180 not sure were to start lol i only have the problem of the wireles not connecting was hoping there was a driver update for it or some thing like that

Last edited:

dracennight

May 19, 2011
I have never really seen drive updates for an android item. but I haven't been into the full android thing all that long. as is I'm having issues rooting my zt180. stupid thing came with 2.2 and a screwed up version of superuser I can't uninstall.

ktnwin2011

May 28, 2011
there are many reviews on the ZT-180 WIFI. You have to be withing 5 meters of the WIFI source to get the signal.
I brought mine to the airport and it cannot detect WIFI there. My laptop does.
It's what we lose for paying a very low price.