wireless keyboard and mouse

elf69

Sep 21, 2010
OK so I work in a PC parts shop and tested this on my viewsonic 10s with android 3.2 and it works.
the unit is a xtena wireless palm keyboard with mouse pad. model: PKB-1720.
on ebuyer for about 20 GBP plus vat.

we have another wireless keyboard from xenta at work which I will test on monday.

this first keyboard i noted above works with android 2.3.3 or above, i have tested it on several tablets.

I hope this helps someone out there!

J

jimbo7630

Interesting variation to the "Tethered/USB" KB although obviously it also uses USB (or Bluetooth?)

elf69

Sep 21, 2010
Its a USB 2.4GHz receiver.

This one: Xenta Nano Wireless Multimedia 56 Key Keyboard with.. | Ebuyer.com
I tested this morning and works very well :) again Android 2.3.3 or higher only!

This one: Xenta Wireless Mini Keyboard with Touchpad and.. | Ebuyer.com
Is the one I talk of in my first post. Very good I use it. Android 2.3.3 or higher only.

The second one seems a bit faster, a little lag on the first one and even worse if typing into a website but its ok if using apps on the device.
Yes I know bit odd but thats my findings so far.
Will continue to test wireless setups as they come into my shop and will report my finds to help you guys out :)

elf69

Sep 21, 2010
also tested today: Xenta 2.4Ghz Wireless Multimedia Entertainment.. | Ebuyer.com

also of note on all these tested those with volume controls, they DO work but other multimedia do NOT work.

I have noted that our supplier stocks alot of xtenta wifi products, so maybe all xtenta works off same chipset?

Will try other brands as they become available to test :)

Just tried an Gembird P/N: MUSWN2 2.4GHz mouse and it works very well.

Last edited:

Garry3211

Feb 20, 2012
Interesting variation to the "Tethered/USB" KB although obviously it also uses USB (or Bluetooth?)
zhao3.jpg
zhao2.jpg
zhao4.jpg