Witch tablet is better

Joeyinmiami

May 4, 2012
Witch one is a better tablet I ordered it from from the main site
I am looking for to play games I bought the basic i wanted to know whats the difference betweeen the paladin and the basic

Im looking to play roms like the gba games and flashplayer movies and Netflix

And can u root this thing

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
MA, that was cruel! Perhaps the OP should follow the yellow brick road!

In all seriousness, what is your budget and what size are you looking at?

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
More important with chinese tabs is where you order from. Make sure its a reliable seller. There are some unscrupulous traders out there who just want yout money. This forum has a supporting vendors section where some of the more honest and reliable sellers can be contacted directly for information & after sales support. My pick of these is redtabletpc.com. they're all pretty good but redtablet is a small, friendly company. Theyick the best of the chinese suppliers & only sell genuine branded tablets. You choose shipping options to suit pocket/ speed etc ( recommend dhl for both reasons). They have newer, dual core tablets in stock & for pre order. There is a good selection to suit all prices/sizes/specs. I recommend you give their site a look over. There is nothing to lose in checking them out and you may find just what you're looking for or you can contact them through their forum page in supporting vendors section.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

Apr 14, 2012
Witch one is a better tablet I ordered it from from the main site
I am looking for to play games I bought the basic i wanted to know whats the difference betweeen the paladin and the basic

Im looking to play roms like the gba games and flashplayer movies and Netflix

And can u root this thing

Hi Joeyinmiami, Ainol stopped producing Ainol Novo 7 Paladin and I recommend you to have a look at Ainol Novo 7 Aurora. The IPS screen is good for playing games and watching videos.