WM 8650 6.98" calendar sync

Dec 11, 2011
So I just got this WonderMedia WM8650 as and early Christmas present. Ive been able to get pretty much everything I need working except for the calendar sync and it dosent show all the apps. in the market. I have a 2 google based calendar and emails. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing them. I've gone into the settings but there is no option to sync calendar or contacts, don't care about the contacts though. I've even tried to download some other calendar apps. but they wont link to google because the calendar sync function isn't in the settings. It has Froyo ver 1.5.3 Android 2.2 Kernel version 2.6.32.9 Anyone have any ideas? Ive been all over the site looking for an answer but haven't really found anything. Any help would be appreciated.

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
Did you go to "settings" and then "accounts and sync" and set up your gmail account? Without a link to that, the calendar won't work.

For the market, I'm not sure which one you are using, but most won't show apps that are not compatible with your tablet. If you use your web browser and go to https://market.android.com you should be able to see most of what you are looking for. Many will not work on our tablets though.

Dec 11, 2011
Yea, I went into the account settings already and set up the accounts. When I go in to check sync with email there is no option for calendar sync. If I try to add an event to the calendar, it says there are no calendars added.

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
Do you have "background sync" and "auto sync" checked as well? I have that on mine, and it works fine. Other than that I'm out of ideas to help you.