WM 8650 Startup Manager?

gibson335

Mar 1, 2012
Hi - like many on this forum, I've had Wifi problems with my new Mid WM 8650. Usual story - it worked well for the first 24 hrs and then started dropping out for no apparent reason. Tried a reset which worked for a while, but the problem recurred. I installed the 'Fix my wifi' app which doesn't solve the underlying problem, but at least consistently restores the connection fairly rapidly - and now I need to know if there's a way to auto-load that app at startup.

I'm not familiar with the Android O/S so if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be greatly obliged. This is being typed on my wife's iPad2 which is a fantastic piece of kit, but I'm still pretty impressed with the 8650 (that only cost £33!).

Either a startup manager, or a config setting/string to achieve the same result would do the trick for me. Hopefully someone out there will know the answer.

Thanks in advance

Gibson335

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi get uberoid on your tab ..it makes a lot of difference, much better than orig rom I use v10.1 honeycomb beta which has made my tab far more useable (a long way from perfect but like you say for the money its a steal.) I've enjoyed mine so much I'm now looking to upgrade to a better model but its taught me a lot about android. If only touchscreen was better id probably keep it..

Sent from my WM8650 using Android Tablet