wm8650 tablet doesnt have flash to watch videos, and I cant watch youtube videos

wickedwitch

Sep 23, 2011
hey all, I received my wm8650 tablet this morning. so far everything has just fine. but there is a problem about watching videos. First there was a youtube app on screen. I clicked it, but it didnt work then I deleted it. and went to android store to download youtube app, or files about watching videos such as flash or java etc. but I couldnt download anything from android store everytime it gave to me error. so what do I have to do? btw it has android 2.2

anetos68

Sep 23, 2011
hi
i have the same problem what we have to do to watching video is crazy i did all and nothis is working. i am from Greece if someone can help plz!!!!

wickedwitch

Sep 23, 2011
kalimerasas. same here. I did everything also. and unfortunately I cant watch video and download anythin from google android store :( plz help us.

jannabanana

Oct 6, 2012
I usually don't respond to things like this but I as well received a WM8650 only to realize what a hunk of junk the factory OS is. You will have to do a bit of legwork but even I was able to figure it out. If you want this tablet to be of ANY use you will have to upgrade the OS (ROM) to something different. Pretty similar to upgrading a normal computer. Here is a forum website that will help you figure it all out. www.techknow.t0xic.nl/ , it really helped me. I upgraded to the Uberoid and it is running SO much better, I now have access to the google play store. still can't use netflix- which blows , but I can use DTV.com, hulu, you tube etc... it's still no where near a kindle or other tabs but once upgraded it's pretty functional

D

Dawnstar

hey all, I received my wm8650 tablet this morning. so far everything has just fine. but there is a problem about watching videos. First there was a youtube app on screen. I clicked it, but it didnt work then I deleted it. and went to android store to download youtube app, or files about watching videos such as flash or java etc. but I couldnt download anything from android store everytime it gave to me error. so what do I have to do? btw it has android 2.2

You need flash for online video to work better.

This file is Flash 11. APK file, you need to download APK installer from google play for it to work;)
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/106697397/Adobe Flash Player 11.1-111115012.apk

You must register with google play to download any apps

Last edited by a moderator: