wm8650 will not connect to 3g!

kajmaj

Dec 30, 2011
hi guys

please help.. im pretty new to this sort of thing. i purchased a wm8650 pc tablet for my hubby and it works perfectly on ethernet connection. i just cannot get it to work with 3g dongle though. i have even bought a new modem that the device has in its support list. i am so disappointed and have no idea what to do. have tried everything i could think of. any help would be really appreciated! thanks

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
hi guys

please help.. im pretty new to this sort of thing. i purchased a wm8650 pc tablet for my hubby and it works perfectly on ethernet connection. i just cannot get it to work with 3g dongle though. i have even bought a new modem that the device has in its support list. i am so disappointed and have no idea what to do. have tried everything i could think of. any help would be really appreciated! thanks

Sorry the 3G USB MODEM will not work on a tablet that is running ANDROID OS. Currently there is no support for 3GUSB MODEMS in android. The other option would be to exchange the tablet for one that has the 3G option already built in. Soory to disappoint!