Wmt 2.0_105 some questions?

Brodal

Nov 7, 2010
Hey everybody! I've read some posts here and i have some questions, this is it:

1. It's possible to run any ROM on this tablet? from this forum?
2. Why they called it "fake flytouch" without vibration when running, but my fake has vibration when im running it!
3. Could u reccomend me any working music player
4. Any way how to root it?
5. Ive got 3g? how i could understand? there is any place to put sim card or what u should do? could u explain me that coz i dnt have any ideas!

Look at those pictures: maybe the legend like tipstir will find the solvation of that problem, i will be so grateful.

20101007125220.jpg

20101007124244.jpg

Last edited:

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
You have one of the many VIA 8505 Chipset tablets which are low power and generally run Android 1.6(Donut) Your firmware is one of the more recent. You must match the firmware with the device. Otherwise, you will have an electronic brick, or limited capability. There are many music players which can be found on some Android market like Slideme.
Your device will not have 3G. There are Tablets which have 3G modem compatibility. Unsure about yours. If it had 3g, it would have a microSIM slot in addition to the MicroSD slot.

This tablet can be a good e-reader and web browser. Some Video and Music capability. Search and research. You will discover what others have done.

Brodal

Nov 7, 2010
thanks for explain me this things! but i dnt understand u with roms! may i install

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/gome-flytouch/2079-tipstirs-rooted-rom-mod-epad-2-v0-7c-v2-0-0_105-hybrid-256mb-market-works.html

?

and i cant install android market apllication!? i use apk store but its no music player, i was trying on this device some movies and its ok! just i tried with dr house (6 season) and any problem, im using 16gb micro sdhc card, without any problems :) if someone have any question for it, i can help!

just how to root it or how to change rom? i m greatful to u gurgle for answering me :) greetz, forgive me for my english, im not using it as writing :D

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
This works on 30-pin itouch/iphone/ipod/ipad connectors that are on ePad and Flytouch with 256MB of RAM and 2GB storage, cam/video cam, vibrate active. If you have something brand spanking new they have changed the connector. If yours came with WMT2.0.0.105 Then you could use ROMs WMT2.x.x But there still might be stuff that still won't work because of different hardware on PCB.

Brodal

Nov 7, 2010
this rom isn't working on my phone, im looking for another which will working :)! im trying to rebrand this may i use your roms? to start my work its no problem to you?

lol! i make some crazy thing, ive started with this firmware:
http://ekengroup.com/en/products/show.asp?id=17

its from ekengroup, 1.6 ver of android, and its run! its realy amazing! im trying to come back

its really strange! :D

Warning! Don't try it on your tablet, its so unstabile! Im working on it!

1. I run it on my tablet
2. Touchscreen doesn't work
3. I cannot back to my version of firmware :D
4. Im gonna to rest, tommorow i will try to fix problem with touchscreen!

Last edited:

Brodal

Nov 7, 2010
dnt worry i fixed it without any problems, im even better coz i find a rooted market rudroid wmt 2.0_105 :D