Android Assistant ( Mostly )
Angry Birds
Angry Birds Seasons
Angry Birds Rio
Astro File Viewer
Beautiful Widgets
Dropbox
Kindle
Androidtablets.net mobile ( sorry do not know official name )
Terminal
Superuser ( runs but useless without root )

Quadrant crashes on Full Benchmark Video Decoding - H264

I've installed gmail but I think I'm missing parts gmail opens than immediately closes

I'll update as I play

raj

Mar 23, 2011
Youtube.apk worked on mine
wifi speed is not great, but ok
haven't really tried the others
nook worked

dave52355

Dec 11, 2010
The Hulu website detects Android and informs you they don't work yet with Android. Flash can be installed but apparently does not work. Adobe test site and flash game sites lock up.

dave52355

Dec 11, 2010
Couple more

Pandora - Manual install works great and sounds pretty good
Fringe - Manual install Never used it but appears to run

Marbieskarb

Feb 2, 2011
The Hulu website detects Android and informs you they don't work yet with Android. Flash can be installed but apparently does not work. Adobe test site and flash game sites lock up.

Did you install Adobe flash 10.1? Are you using the default browser to test this? Have you tried to change your user agent from "Android" to "Desktop?"

I do believe you can change the user agent in the default browser by first typing "about:debug" in the address bar and hitting enter/go (take not that nothing visible will happen), then go into the settings (menu > settings) and that's where you will see extra info and the user agent setting should be there.

Try dolphin HD, and see if that browser yields the same results. Also, be sure the user agent is set to "Desktop."

Darktan

Apr 9, 2011
I managed to get the Amazon Marketplace installed to my device as well. I had an old APK on my phone and transferred it over through my Dropbox. Installed just fine and then did an update to the latest version. From there, I downloaded Angry Birds and Kindle with no problems.

I really like this as I don't trust the AppsLib marketplace that comes with it.

dave52355

Dec 11, 2010
Appslib hasn't been to bad. The nice thing is you don't have to register to use it to get free apps unlike Amazon who requires you to setup pay options even to download free apps. I've been using root explorer on my Droid 2 to pull apk's than drop them to my dropbox. Than I grab the apps from dropbox and install on the 7024.

humhum

Apr 13, 2011
Hello i'm decided to buy Coby GEN and now im waiting for a parcel.
What about old scool games ports like Baldur gate/Open TTD?
Can someone check that on MID7024?
Thx

Last edited by a moderator:

raj

Mar 23, 2011
How do I sync my purchased Kindle books on my 7024? I copied over the Kindle files from the PC to 7024, but those still don't show up on 7024!

fadmcrank

Apr 13, 2011
I got two more that people may want to know about:

Google's Native YouTube app works (and looks a lot better than the bundled web app)
Firefox works (although it appears to get stuck or crash on first boot)

dave52355

Dec 11, 2010
The only ones I had were the freebies. I used the soft button for setup ( 2nd from left ) and hit sync.

Luca Brasi

Mar 26, 2011
Looks as if my unit 7024 gets to me sometime this friday. Hoping to import all of my epub books to it. Does anybody know if Barnes & Noble app will be good to go on this unit? I wasn't sure if it was the default reader or not.