Xoom accessories

tgoree

Mar 5, 2011
I need some help please, I need a true leather portfolio case for my xoom not that crap @ the VW store or on Motorola website

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

tgoree

Mar 5, 2011
What did you type in to get to them

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

flynfuzz

Dec 27, 2011
I strongly recommend you avoid buying anything from RooCase.

I purchased a RooCase leather executive portfolio through Amazon a few months back. This particular case has a protective sleeve that you slide your Xoom into. The protective sleeve than slides inside a zippered leather pouch. It looks nice. And it does protect the Xoom pretty well. But the velcro closure on the protective sleeve, intended to secure your Xoom inside, is useless. The velcro failed within a few weeks of my purchase.

RooCase offers a lifetime warranty. But forget it. I've tried repeatedly to contact them via telephone (no luck) and e-mail (no response or the messages bounce back). So I suggest looking elsewhere for a Xoom case.

safia1230

Mar 25, 2012
After recently showing an interest in the functionality and benefits to a tablet thanks to good marketing from apple i discovered myself shopping around for the best price for an iPad 2 but i knew in the back of my mind that somewhere a better tablet was hiding, for a cheaper price. After doing thorough research i've narrowed it down to this baby. . .the Motorola Xoom. I have an iPhone4 and although i love it, i feel like i'm being consumed by Apple. It get's a little tiring sat in the massively adequately equipped Apple Sandbox, the feeling that you have everything you could ever need but you aren't really free. I like the idea of getting something different, with a more open and zesty OS. I'm after people who maybe own or work with these? I love how the Xoom is Google powered and i am keen to try android as i've never had any experience, 3.1 honeycoombe sounds like a good place to start. Although the iPad 2 looks slightly better and is obviously more stylish i don't really care about the aesthetics. Basically i'm completely torn between the two, someone needs to make a decision for me.
The two prices i have found are as follows:
16GB iPad 2 - £410
32GB Xoom - £334

dancingstylus

Apr 27, 2012
I recently purchased a screen protector from this company named secondshells and when I did I was able to get an entire package that came with a screen protector, case, and stylus it was a terrific buy. The screen protector allows me to see the screen clearly as if there was no screen protector and it also gives me the assurance that my screen wont get scratched. I was able to choose what style of case I wanted which is made of excellent quality unlike many I have seen on ebay and amazon and it also came with a nano fabric stylus which responds very well to my tablet, alot better then my finger. This was a great purchase and I highly recommend it to anyone looking. I got everything for around $50 its great! :rolleyes: Bundles