YouTube problem stressing me out

bakerstreet

Aug 4, 2013
Had my tablet for over a year now and YouTube is simply making me want to put my fist through the screen :mad:

The YouTube App wont work , every single time all I get is ' You haven't got an account linked to it , please go to m.Youtube/create channel blah blah blah '

MY ACCOUNT IS LINKED !!

If I go to the m.youtube......... it says I have a Channel already , I have logged in with my proper Google+ account as well everything is above board , I have tried to delete it but nowhere in 'Settings' can I find to delete YouTube App from the Tablet , I have uninstalled updates and it isn't much better , of course it re installs as soon as I reboot.

If I go to YouTube through a browser it isn't too bad , but I will close the browser and click on a link in a App or a site and it comes straight back with ' Your account isn't linked , to link go to .....'

I don't even know why the hell I have to have my channel linked or even a channel at all , I just want to watch flaming videos in YouTube if they are posted on YouTube , why can't it be so simple like it is on your PC??

:mad::mad::mad: