YouTube updated, stopped working

mooniegt

Feb 19, 2011
My nook running cm7 said there was a YouTube update. I updated, and now videos won't load? I tried wiping the app's data, reinstalling, playing through dolphin, and updating cm7 to the latest nightly all to no avail. Any thoughts? I need my YouTube! :)

drif

Aug 6, 2011
my first day on nook color, i installed cm7 on sdcard, but i couldnt install youtube, there is no install button in Market for youtube. strange....

patruns

Jun 4, 2011
It's pretty clear Google is now blocking a lot of prime apps from rooted devices. What is not clear is if it is all rooted devices or just those running CM7....

RASTAVIPER

Feb 21, 2011
Maybe some Mod move this topic to app section?

Sent from Nook Color on Cm7 Nightly 129 @1.300Mhz

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
It's pretty clear Google is now blocking a lot of prime apps from rooted devices. What is not clear is if it is all rooted devices or just those running CM7....

Why would they do that? All they'll succeed in doing is creating a lot of angry people who will say goodbye to Android and go get iPads so they can get the apps they want. Not smart, IMHO.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010

Pretty clear? Are there more concrete proof - links/articles or is this your perception?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

rfronz1

Mar 16, 2011
i just installed CM7 on my NC and there are a few apps that will not show the "install" button in the Marketplace. Netflix, Astro, youtube app, plus several more.. does anyone know a work around for this??

thanks
Rob