[YouTube Video] [ROM - 1.2] GtabComb beta 3.1 (port of AdamComb) by Zyhong.

mydave

Mar 21, 2011
Ref: [ROM - 1.2] GtabComb beta 3.1 (updated 7/11/2011) - [G-TABLET/ZPAD T21 - SlateDroid.com
Ref: AdamComb v0.2

This is another worthy HC for gtablet, and I am pleased to tell you all that this one was installed smoothly and stable. Even the market needs no fixing. I've seen posts in every rom that reported this-and-that problems. More so in HC rom's. To ensure stability, my advise for new HC users is not to rush into using it and not to use overclocking (especially during the initial usages). After the tablet successfully booted, let it sit for a while before setting wifi and installing apps. Use Set CPU to change the default 1400/216 to something like 1000/450. Give plenty of time for the tablet to adjust itself to the new environment. After the tablet is stable, and is functional as expected, make back-up then enjoy the new GUI and speed of HC.

My intention was to try the AdamComb. I am glad that I tried this one. It is ported directly from AdamComb with useful features for gtab.

Here is a short and lousy video;

Apps Page

dvkdfo.png

News & Media Page

5owjs7.png

Home Page

34508wm.png

Online Page

96kyer.png

Games Page

14j98h0.png

From the Developer:

Features: Very fast and stable
For AdamComb features, check its original post at tabletroms.
1. Overclocked by default, max frequesy adjusted by battery level.
-- you could use setcpu to adjust the min, max frequency. The build-in script for cpu management respect the setting from setcpu
2. Tweaked internal storage & SD card read speeds
3. Annoying ads in programs are blocked
4. Calkulin's battery saving script
5. data2loop works super well
6. pre-load some useful modules at boot time, e.g. cifs, ntfs, utf8, tun.

Last edited by a moderator:

mydave

Mar 21, 2011
Fuganater, you cannot see the images ? They displayed fine on my win7 screen with firefox.

Dave.

Adelamarc

May 16, 2011
Hey Dave and Fuga, I can see the images fine on my flashback gtab and on my forum app on my phone.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum