ZEKI TB782B 7" Tablet

dlfreem1

Sep 21, 2012
I am looking for some one to let me know how to get apps on my Zeki. Every time I try to down load it wants to go to my phone.

How do I get it to route to my tablet.

I tried getting Skyfire but could not get the browser to come up either.

Thanks
Dee

Aug 18, 2012
Is anyone else having trouble with the Google Music app? It won't stream my music: is always saying "music temporarily unavailable." I've tried all the things that have been mentioned to get it to stream on the internet, but no go (unless I need to go back to an older version--if you've done this, what version and how?).

erron

Oct 23, 2012
At the moment I have CWR 6.1 and CM10 built and booting. Everything works BUT the touchscreen. wifi,sound, buttons. Just the digitizer or capacitive drivers seem off. Works fine with a mouse/keyboard. I will keep working at it as I have made a CWR backup I can reflash anytime I get in trouble.

TaekwonBo

Nov 20, 2012
I am a techie. All my tips and tricks are going to be beyond a beginner. You will get plenty of generic tips by reading this forum. Sorry man. :)

Since you mentioned you're a techie, I need to see if you can help as I'm having trouble finding an answer. I have a Zeki and when powered on its stuck on the android splash screen. I can no longer get into safe mode but holding Vol- and I dont know how to get into recovery. When connected to the PC the drive appears and reappears multiple times but never passes the splash screen. Any advice/input on how to reflash the original rom and how to proceed further?

myfishbear

Nov 12, 2012
Since you mentioned you're a techie, I need to see if you can help as I'm having trouble finding an answer. I have a Zeki and when powered on its stuck on the android splash screen. I can no longer get into safe mode but holding Vol- and I dont know how to get into recovery. When connected to the PC the drive appears and reappears multiple times but never passes the splash screen. Any advice/input on how to reflash the original rom and how to proceed further?

I managed to figure out how to get into recovery by holding down the vol - button, and hitting the [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]reset [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]button[/FONT][/FONT]. Navigation is done from the volume buttons, and to select you have to use the power button. I am not sure how to get it into flash mode however.
http://www.zekitablet.com/zeki-7-inch.html
if u can get adb and the stock files you can add them back with android commander.
if that doent work take the rom and make a livesuite package
http://www.freaktab.com/showthread....ck-Rom-(PMID701C)&p=9077&mode=linear#post9077

Last edited:

rodmia

Dec 5, 2012
I have the Zeki also. By any chance do you have the original ROM ? The crane_dlyx-eng 4.0.3 Iml74K 20120327 test-keys ?
I did an update for a 4.0.4 from XDA but now I can't access my 8GB Internal Storage.
Watch out for that when upgrading.
Thank you for the help.

rodmia

Dec 5, 2012
Hey just curious. Does everyone else have kernel version 3.0.8+ szg@server #124. And build number crane_dlyx-eng 4.0.3 Iml74K 20120327 test-keys. ?

sent from my at100 or maybe my tb782b

I have the Zeki also. By any chance do you have the original ROM ? The crane_dlyx-eng 4.0.3 Iml74K 20120327 test-keys ?
I did an update for a 4.0.4 from XDA but now I can't access my 8GB Internal Storage.
Watch out for that when upgrading.
Thank you for the help.

callhd

Dec 25, 2012
Hi. Merry Christmas to everyone. My daughter has a ZEKI TB782B and when you turn it on it shows the time and date and the locked icon. I can not unlock it and the system shuts down in 20 seconds or so.
Any help would be appreciated.