Zenithink 10" Wi-Fi Android Tablet ZT 180 will not open up when turned on.

foxygreenie

Jan 9, 2011
I received This Zenithink ZT180 as a Xmas gift & it worked fine. Last night I went to use it & when it came on the word EPAD was on screen than the little green android in upper corner & in small print android_ flashing. My pad wouldn't boot up & I tried the restart buttom but same thing. What is wrong? Can anyone help? Thanks you!!! I really liked this EPAD.

Big wade

Dec 27, 2010
Here is what I did: You will need to download files on a seperate computer, I used windows XP :
Here is how I reflashed my zt-180 and it worked!!
Step 1 - Go to ZT-180_1204fw.rar
download the zt-180 rar file
step 2 - extract the file and put it in a folder (download folder)
step3 - locate the correct zImage file for your tablet (models built before Aug.15 use 1024x576) rename it zImage
step 4 - run Burntool.exe
step - 5 - with tablet turned off connect to computer using the mini-USB port on the side of tablet ( you may have to install the drivers for this tablet)
step 6- On the tablet hold down the Top Menue button and then press the power button
step 7 - the first status box in burntool should light up green
step 8- click the start button in the burntool to comence update. Disconnect the usb when compleat and press the home button.

Chucant

Oct 11, 2010
I just did step 6 but did not see the green light. Also my tablet just reads: Prepare enter mmc update mode". What should I do? thanks

Big wade

Dec 27, 2010
Drivers should be on the site I listed. It sometimes has to be tried and retried don't know why. I had the same problem when I first tried it and then it hooked right up.