Zenithink ZT-180 1GHz 10" tablet

Laharl

May 10, 2010
I know this is the same type of tablet as the FlatPad but I wanted to start a thread just for those of Us who Bought it with out a rebrand on it. (FlatPad, WiiPad, AeroPad etc)

I know I should get my tablet sometime this week or next week depending on how fast DHL is and I can't wait for it!

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I know of 2 communities that have users with this now at Slatedroid and XDA. Beyond that, you are going to need luck with yours, because things don't sound very good with some of these units.

Laharl

May 10, 2010
I know of 2 communities that have users with this now at Slatedroid and XDA. Beyond that, you are going to need luck with yours, because things don't sound very good with some of these units.

From everything I read all the units that have been sold now are Pre-Release tablets according to Merimobiles I had to wait until the units were ready for distribution which they said was August 10th so maby they have a few bugs worked out, also Merimobiles gives a 1 year warrenty so if it does mess up I'm covered until next year and who knows maby I can get a better tablet by then.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I know they fixed a least a few bugs already. You'll need that warranty with this thing.

Charlycop

Sep 5, 2010
Hi,

Did you try the keyboard/case for ZT-180 ?
http://www.***************/80-422-large/leather-case-10-with-usb-keyboad.jpg
*************** - Leather case 10" with USB keyboad

Laharl

May 10, 2010
Hi,

http://www.***************/80-422-large/leather-case-10-with-usb-keyboad.jpg

I didn't try it yet I do have the tablet though and its amazing (I'm running the latest firmware) I have a laptop so I never thought about buying this attachment but if I find it cheap enough I might.

alessio2

Sep 1, 2010
What about Bluetooth in ZT-180.
Why isn't already in device?
Is there any chance to make it work with USB BT dongle?

UrsusSolaris

Sep 11, 2010
Hi,

When I purchased my ZT-180 I spent the extra $59.00 for the keyboard/folio. Having used it for a couple of weeks, I find that I can type almost as fast on the touch-screen keyboard as the USB keyboard. (either way I type, I am REAL acquainted with the backspace key.)

When closed, it protects the device quite well, although it seems to keep the back insulated, making it run hotter. The USB plug is held in place by a magnet in the case itself, but you have to make sure the placement is correct.

All in all, I feel it was well worth the extra money.